With Halloween done and gone, now is the start of the holiday season, and what is the holiday season without some holiday baking? Whether you're looking to bake for the office party, your study group, or for your Flagstaff apartment neighbors, just about everyone will love some cookie offerings. You might even find this page because holiday cookies are a must for an upcoming work or friend cookie exchange. So for a holiday party or for personal treats, the following is a look at some of the best holiday cookie recipes:
Best Holiday Cookie Recipes for Self and Sharing
- Monster Cookies You know what they say—go big or go home—and these cookies definitely do the former. These are billed to be saucer-sized and filled with all the sugar and salt (yes they can be baked to include salty pretzel chunks) that make the holidays tasty.
- Polish Kolaczki If you've never had these Polish treats then you are surely missing out! While the best family recipes are kept under lock and key, this public recipe is a pretty good version.
- Buckeye Balls Okay, these might not technically be cookies, but they are sweet and decadent all the same. If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then these are a must-try holiday treat.
- Snowflake Macarons If you hate the typical red and green holiday colors and are nostalgic for childhood winters in a more snowy locale, then you'll appreciate this unique holiday cookie. White and blue and delicately delicious!
- 5-Minute Cookies Don't have a lot of time on your hands? Invited to a last-minute holiday gathering with friends or classmates? Then you will really appreciate this five-minute recipe (yes, really, it'll take you just five minutes!) that shows your creativity and is better than slinging in some store-bought sugar cookies.
On the Hunt for a New Place? Visit Country Club Vista
If you are on the hunt for a new apartment this season where you can craft all your favorite holiday cookies, then look no further than our Country Club Vista apartments in Flagstaff, AZ.